Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Region?? ST10+

Reaction score
I'm from the UK

When I go to yuneec uk the ST10+ firmware is Vst10+v01b30c
On yuneec USA it's st10+v01b31c.

Now, My ST10+ is currently on st10+v01b31c which is how it came.

Will this pose any problems or should I flash to the UK Vst10+v01b30c.

Thanks

I would presume there's a specific reason for regional firmware, even if it's merely cosmetic (spelling issues like colour, etc) or units (metric vs Murrican)

I would presume there's a specific reason for regional firmware, even if it's merely cosmetic (spelling issues like colour, etc) or units (metric vs Murrican)

Nope it has to do with the UK having different rules on how much RF they are allowed to put out. You will notice that there are two different camera firmwares also
CGO3 Camera CGO3GB v2.4 (E)
CGO3 Camera CGO3GB v2.4 STD

I would stay on what you have on your ST10+ and make sure the camera firmware is the STD one. Better reception.

Reactions: D J Bodkin
Just had a look at the email I got from Yuneec UK and the firmware they sent me for the Drone Camera is cgo3_3.0.04_E_firmware.bin This is weird as Google show nothing for this! It seems to be running ok but Camera is cutting out about 200 - 300 feet

That is the big difference between the two camera firmwares. You would have gotten farther with the Standard but it is not legal in the UK but many run it anyways.

I'm going to flash the Standard then - Thanks Agustine
Will let you know how I got on.

Its been a while since I played with changing the files back and forth but you might have to advance the file number by 0.1 just so it thinks it is getting a new update. They might even have closed that option as I said its been a while since I played with it.
Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430