Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update gone bad?

Reaction score
I had a crash with my H, swapped out the broken parts testes it with the GUI and all looked good. I noticed when i test ran it with the radio all the B motors had a little rattle in them, not so on the GUI , they run very smooth. I decided to run the update the S16 went smooth then the video recomeded refreshing the setup and reconnecting to the camera and H then to put the SD card in the camera and hit the update button on the s16. update failed, could not read card. i guess the card reader must have been damaged in the crash since it landed on the camera. I swapped out the card reader with a spare i have but now when i turn on the H all i get is a solid blue light and the h wont connect to the s16 st all. I cant turn the h off ,i have to pull the battery out to shut it down. Camera comes around to position and shows up on the menu but i lost control of it as well.

Ive been trying to connect the H to the GUI but now it glitches out and wont read the sensors or test either. Not sure what went wrong here butim about as far as I know how to go on it. Any suggestions? any idea what the steady blue light and now tones at startup means?

Looking for good resources for troubleshooting and repairs but im not finding a lot yet.

Have you gone thru the binding process?

And you can only test the motors at idle with no props. If you throttle up, some of the motors will sound terrible. The gui is the best method of testing motors.

They sound fine on the GUI, with the remote on and no props some of them rattle.

I was going through the binding process when it stopped working. the camera bound and i dont think the drone did. nothing shows up on the screen likeit did for the camera. worked ok before i did the firmware update but yes, following the video you update the control, them reset all and rebind. nothing worked after that step and the camera keeps saying no sd card detected, nothing on the remote displays, camera worked for a while but i cant see anything about the battery levels or drone data on the transmitter now.

If the motors sound good in the GUI then they are fine.

Create a new model, give it a name and then try to rebind to the new model. Don't forget to tip the H forward a few times until you see the orange flashing light.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop