Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update question

Reaction score
On the Q500 4k with a ST10+ transmitter where would I find the Firmware version installed? Thanks.

I believe System Settings, About Controller.

In System Settings, About Flight Mode Control I have, 1 Model number 2 Android Version 3 Kernel Version 4 Build number 5 Hardware Version 6 Radio control update 7 System Update.

In System Settings, About Flight Mode Control I have, 1 Model number 2 Android Version 3 Kernel Version 4 Build number 5 Hardware Version 6 Radio control update 7 System Update.
I think what Steve is referring to is from the flight screen pressing system settings then at the bottom of list on the left there should be an about button. It sounds like you are in the PAD settings mode which is the android side of the system.

I think what Steve is referring to is from the flight screen pressing system settings then at the bottom of list on the left there should be an about button. It sounds like you are in the PAD settings mode which is the android side of the system.
This is on a Q500 so there is no pad mode.
@wings, the Build number is the firmware version installed on the ST10. The pdf file below shows the most current firmware for the controller. The most current version for the Q500 is 1.07.

Attachments

• ST10+ firmware update instruction b29c.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
This is on a Q500 so there is no pad mode.
@wings, the Build number is the firmware version installed on the ST10. The pdf file below shows the most current firmware for the controller. The most current version for the Q500 is 1.07.

My build number on my ST10+ is 01B31C. How do I view the 1.07?

If it's a new purchase there is usually a label on the belly of the Q with the version number. When you have both units turned on and connected I think if you select system update it will show the version numbers but I don't have a Q available right now to check it. I have it apart.

If it's a new purchase there is usually a label on the belly of the Q with the version number. When you have both units turned on and connected I think if you select system update it will show the version numbers but I don't have a Q available right now to check it. I have it apart.
Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio