Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

firmware update

Reaction score
Hey all. I bought my Q500+ near the end of December. Had my first flight on Jan 9th. I've been doing the 10 and 10 thing with my batteries now for 8 flights on each. I have yet to have an issue, (touch wood), with any of my flights. I know there is firmware to update and I am just wondering if it will make that much difference with my bird. Is there anyone else in the same boat or is there anyone that has experienced issues after downloading the firmware. Thanks for reading, Chewman

Ditto TPAM with firmware.1 doubt you to worry about bad flash disease with yuneec. These guys aren't DJI.

I m having problems with updating firmware...downloaded GUI then the drivers I believe to be the right ones for my new computer which has windows 10....I cant get it to connect with the bird to check anything...any suggestions

I m having problems with updating firmware...downloaded GUI then the drivers I believe to be the right ones for my new computer which has windows 10....I cant get it to connect with the bird to check anything...any suggestions
Upgrade your USB driver on your windows computer to work with your USB programmer....I had the same problem. It worked good the iMac Pro...but not on windows...good luck!!

thanks slingshot.....it might be something im not doing right also because im still old school and don't mess with computers that much...about time I get with the 21st. century ..lol...that's why I got on this forum which has helped me alot from all the pilots out there...
I would have thought being that it is the newest laptop HP has, everything would go more smoothly...again, I have lots to learn

slingshot, I finally got update to work on the bird....now I just got to figure out how to get it on the SD card....

first of all I think I was running Gui b4 turn Q500+ on....it was a little different than they described in the video....when I finally got to where I could see that motors were good and everything was checking out ok, then I pushed firmware update....but now I have to figure out how to do st10+ and cgo2+ .....for some reason it is showing that the controller is up to date but the bird wasn't..it was fw 1.05...but had a sticker by the on/off switch stating fw 1.06!!!!!!

they need to update video for firmware updates....I will call support today to see what else im doing wrong so I can not look so stupid on here...lol

they need to update video for firmware updates....I will call support today to see what else im doing wrong so I can not look so stupid on here...lol
It took me three times to update the controller because I wasn't inserting the sd card correctly in the RC..third time was a charm. The camera was pretty simple however. Just remember...you transfer the BIN file to the newly formatted sd card for it work properly...don't get discouraged...you will will have success!!

thanks bro....and to all the other pilots...I will get there eventually...lol I don't deal with computers that much and this is a learning curve for me

I need better instructions to upgrade cgo2+ ? None of the instructions available work.
I have no idea if my camera is already updated. Did what the PDF told me but I did't see the LED change colors.... And with the ST10+ I was only able to update one file.

Anyone do the latest Firmware update to the St10+ ? From March 3rd? I'm thinking about it, just didn't want to 'jump the gun' so to speak. Not sure if you could go backwards with firmware updates or not. Does anyone know what exactly it fixes? Besides the "bugs" that Yuneec posted. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal