Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

firmware

Reaction score
hello
How made one the putting typhoon h in the daytime of hour without the gimball. And then I to find only this firmware.
thanks a lot

No, you cannot. Either via the camera's WiFi or the camera's microSD card.

Today new problem the aggressive flight and l difficult landing the drone almost wanted to leave or restart

Are you new to the Typhoon H? Or new to UAV flying?

You say you want to upgrade the drone? What is the current firmware? It has not been updated in a year now, so it is unlikely that you need to update that.

my drone typhoon h new only 7 days

Typhoon H STD v3.04 Gimbal: v1.25, Autopilot: v1.35, Camera: v3.2.34(A)

The version was 1.28 and l upgrade the last version.
now the drone is out of control to abord landing

hi
ST16 Controller STD v03.01.b30
.I have two the typhoon h.one st 16 for, the one 2-month-old first one and flight) perfectly, the second is a disaster very nervous and difficult landing and bloqued sometime at 6 meters

That sounds like you may need to revisit:

- Accelerometer calibration
- Compass calibration
- Waiting at least 13 min without props running so that the GPS sats are updated in the GPS almanac

Accelerometer calibration
- Compass calibration
- Waiting at least 13 min
ok
I start drones in my park can be that the second n accepts not trees and barrier

it is very curieux.j have two typhoon h with one st16. one takes off and flight perfectly of the parking lot of my house, the other one in fact that has his head on the same parking (same place) but has outside it flight perfectly.
what do you think ?

Help me understand. You have one ST16 and you're using it on two Typhoon H, right? Have you bound each H to the ST16 and switch between them on the ST16?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech