Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First flight(s)

Reaction score
Well was finally able to get the Breeze out. First flight was what I would like to call a learning experience lol. Even though I have the controller I thought I would use the phone (Pixel 2xl). I got it connected in the kitchen 13 satellites we're at my becon call. I have a decent back yard so I take it there. Off the ground she goes. Nice and steady holding her position. A little left a little right and then she speeds up and goes into a circular spin. ( Isn't it amazing how the mind works in emergency situations? ) All I can think of is, Oh crap I forgot the prop gaurds and NOW I think of calibration! So she tumbles into a tree part of landing gear goes flying. Luckly snaps back on without issue.

So I calibrate and head to the highschool football field...MUCH more enjoyable did a cpl of test videos and pics. (need to work on that) and went through two batteries.

The only thing I am going to troubleshoot is I got the controller to vibrate but never connected, but it was a fun day a bit breezy and cold so I just went to native geofence as I didn't want to push anything.

Please read the Breeze quiz in the help section. - and spread the word. It will prevent your situation from happening and help in the future. Don’t fly until you can answer the questions- then you can really have fun.

If you can’t find an answer, ask the forum. But all answers easy to find I think.

Reactions: Kevtn
There are a few answers to this. I watched a video a while back and the pilot of a new DJI drone wanted to see how far it would go. It was out about a mile over water when he realized he was below 50% battery and might not make it back. He didn’t!! He was forced to land in a remote area and had to travel by foot to find it. Not sure he ever did find it. Point is, if you are flying to the geofence limit, a few times, make sure you can get back. Not so critical for a Breeze but keep it in mind.

I fly down to 20%, always within 200’ and then land. Also, a headwind is something to keep in mind. Will use more battery on the way back.

Took the Breeze out today Got the controller to work, just need to update to control the camera. Also, buzzed my daughters second story window while she was studying...lol. She opened the window and filmed me filming her lol.

Ha, funny on filming your daughter. I do the same with my wife in her sewing room on 2nd story. Mostly to see how well I can control the breeze. But fun to do. I filmed my dog walking around the other day just to see if I could keep the dog in the frame. I didn’t do very well.

Reactions: Kevtn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss