Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First flight , very impressed

Reaction score
Windy butthe H pro was very stable .. controls were so smooth and progressive. It was cold so I only flew batt in angle mode only. I used auto takeoff, ccc, and orbit , everything worked as it should with the exception of orbit . If memory serves me correct it did one orbit but the picture was frozen at the origin point. It circled stoped at the beginning point and when I hit the button for it to begin again the picture was again a live feed. Is that a failsafe so you are looking at the path to avoid a collision or am I over thinking a hiccup. I did update it to the latest firmware so I don't have anything to compare it to . But regardless I am very happy I went the yuneec path and not the DJI road.

Reactions: Rayray
Windy butthe H pro was very stable .. controls were so smooth and progressive. It was cold so I only flew batt in angle mode only. I used auto takeoff, ccc, and orbit , everything worked as it should with the exception of orbit . If memory serves me correct it did one orbit but the picture was frozen at the origin point. It circled stoped at the beginning point and when I hit the button for it to begin again the picture was again a live feed. Is that a failsafe so you are looking at the path to avoid a collision or am I over thinking a hiccup. I did update it to the latest firmware so I don't have anything to compare it to . But regardless I am very happy I went the yuneec path and not the DJI road.

This is all good. I don't know why the Orbit failed but just go slow and keep the craft close for awhile until you get more familiar with flying it. When the wind is not over 3-5 mph, try without GPS in an open area at least 30' high. be prepared to switch it back if needed. Clear the nag screen with the go-back button. One thing I personally do not like: Auto Takeoff...you do not need that, don't use it, lol. Take off and land in Angle Mode. Even if you use RTH to bring it back, as soon as you spot it, switch to Angle Mode again. Wait wait before you spin the props at take-off.

Reactions: Brock.ugk
This is all good. I don't know why the Orbit failed but just go slow and keep the craft close for awhile until you get more familiar with flying it. When the wind is not over 3-5 mph, try without GPS in an open area at least 30' high. be prepared to switch it back if needed. Clear the nag screen with the go-back button. One thing I personally do not like: Auto Takeoff...you do not need that, don't use it, lol. Take off and land in Angle Mode. Even if you use RTH to bring it back, as soon as you spot it, switch to Angle Mode again. Wait wait before you spin the props at take-off.
Cool , thanks for the advice.. I never had auto take off before and I saw bill's flight center vid and he said he could never get it to wrk so I gave it a shot. When you say nag screen do are you referring to the telemetry?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval