Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fitting vibroisolators from CGO 3 to CGO 3+

Reaction score
Hi there,

In my CGO 3+ I have only 2 vibroisolators(rubbers), I have to change it. Does anyone knows if theese rubbers fitsbfrom CGO 3 to CGO 3+.

Correct me if I’m wrong but there should be 4 rubbers mounted already?

Do a search for dampers. There are a few threads on them. And yes, I use the CGO 3 dampers on mine and they work very well.

Reactions: JasiekKuna
It seems the packaging is not consistent. The 3 lobe dampers seem a bit more pliable and work well. However, it's especially important to use dental floss to secure them to prevent the gimbal halves from separating.

Reactions: Grumpy
Aren't people suggesting the longer damper now to stop chaffing of the wires? Are these the ones your talking about?
Yah, DCH discovered that the short dampers will let the wires rub between the mounting plate and the gimbal plate.

Reactions: DCH
Aren't people suggesting the longer damper now to stop chaffing of the wires? Are these the ones your talking about?
Yes. There is a possibility that the gimbal wires could short if the short dampers are used. The dampers that @Mrgs1 suggested are the best to use in my opinion. No chance of shorting the wires with these. Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Grumpy
Yes. There is a possibility that the gimbal wires could short if the short dampers are used. The dampers that @Mrgs1 suggested are the best to use in my opinion. No chance of shorting the wires with these. Better safe than sorry.
I think they also absorb the vibrations better than the short stiff ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio