Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flashing blue light fast and crash!!!!!! aggghhhh

Reaction score
hi guys finally got my breeze today and the maiden flight was incredible, flew beyond expectations, went to fly the second battery later on and pressed power on and the light just falashed super fast blinking blue. i searched for the signal and phone found it but when i went in the app the app wouldn't show a battery percentage, it also disnt seem to be finding satellites and stuff, anyway finally i got it to launch in pilot mode and it went up about 5 feet and want really fast in about 20 foot circles and it crashed. i got it all back in one piece , changed to anther battery, did a recalibration and tried again same flashing blue light and it dis same crash scenario, , i will note that my galaxy note 8 was at 20 percent battery if that makes a difference. i dunno please help. also the crashed first time happened with one of those gifi 1700 batteries

Reactions: rekab226
The rapid blue flashing power LED is normal until you connect with the Breeze.

When the battery level was grayed out and from what you described the other Status icons may have been in the same condition, that should have been a strong indication not to launch.

When you got it to launch it sounds like it went into what has been termed TBE ( toilet bowl effect) where the craft does high speed widening circles until it crashes.

Did it respond to any control inputs on the final launch?

See this thread FlightLogs to obtain the log files stored on your phone for Breeze Cam. Zip them and upload to this thread (use the Attach files button) and we’ll take a look to see if any hardware failure is apparent.

ok yes but according to my phone i was connected to the breeze wifi, yes battery was greyed out and if im not connected how can i launch it that makes no sense, why would it do that whats the cause. heres the first flight.
it seemed really good. is it maybe that my cell phone battery was 20 percent, im almost scared to launch again, i dont wanna destroy my new drone, im not new to flying but i felt helpless, i waited for a week to get this thing then this

Use the info in the post I linked to in my previous answer and save the FlightLog files to your PC so you will have a record of them for Yuneec.

Uninstall Breeze Cam, then reinstall it on your phone/pad/tablet to remove any possibly corrupt app files.

You were connected to your Breeze, but it was a flawed connection. If you are seeing your telemetry icons grayed out (battery level, IRS, IMU, GPS, etc. ) there is a problem with the communication between the Breeze and Breeze Cam. Your Breeze is controlled via that communication link so the flight should be aborted if that link is not working properly.

Android devices are always looking for an active internet connection and seem to interact strangely with Breeze Cam and the Breeze because it is a local network without internet access. What works to reduce that is to place the device in Airplane Mode, then enable WiFi and connect to the Breeze. If you use the controller for the Breeze, also enable Bluetooth after entering Airplane Mode. This seems to keep Android from actively seeking an internet connection while you are flying.

If you are running the Oreo version of the Android OS, it may help to reboot your phone before connecting to the Breeze. That is a work around that Yuneec has suggested for those that upgraded to Oreo several months ago. There has been no update to Breeze Cam to alleviate the connectivity troubles with Oreo.

There is a condition of "semi-connect" in the android world of breezing: Everything except the WiFi symbol is greyed out (IRS, GPS...). Funnily enough one gets a video feed but no control over the breeze. Solution: Go back to the first menu an toggle the WiFi switch in the cam-app. This procedure reestablishes the WiFi link an you can fly your breeze. Remember you can NOT control your breeze when only the WiFi symbol is blue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio