Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flicker on video

Reaction score
Hey friends
Does anyone get flicker in video when at 90 degrees. If I tilt a little down it goes away. Does anyone have a fix. It didn't do that before

That flicker you're seeing is most likely from the sun shining thru the props. It's a common issue and can be corrected by using a slower shutter speed. An ND filter is often used to reduce the amount of light thru the camera lens which allows you to use a slower shutter.

Reactions: danomite24
That flicker you're seeing is most likely from the sun shining thru the props. It's a common issue and can be corrected by using a slower shutter speed. An ND filter is often used to reduce the amount of light thru the camera lens which allows you to use a slower shutter.
Steve do you know where to get nd filters I've look and look and I can find no one who is selling them

Steve your a life saver I have months looking and reading threads for NDS this is the first time getting anywhere with this question. I just bought them. Do you mean the ring with glass that comes off the lense???

I'll see if I can find any. They are rather scarce. Did you buy your H Plus used or new?

I would like to think that but quite some time ago there was a thread about this same subject. Do you have it set at 1080 or higher ? Somebody on here will know if they see this thread what else to try.
On 4k 60fps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval