Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight-Path: Yuneec telemetry report

Reaction score
Hi there,

Let me first introduce myself : I'm a french enthousiast drone pilot. I'm 49 years old and steel feel like a child when playing with my birds ! I own a Typhoon H, a Mavic Pro, and also play with a Kylin FPV 250 racer.
I'm on the way to prepare the french exam to become a professional pilot because this activity is really my biggest hobby with computers.

Now let me introduce you the little app I wrote, called "Flight-path": This is a Python script to parse yuneec flight logs and to get several graphical informations on the flight. The app was developped on Linux, and I did not tested it on windows machines at the moment, but I intend to do it soon !

Here is the link where you can download the package and installation instructions:

Here is what you will get when using "Flight-Path" :

The main HTML page (which links to the others) :

The graph page :

The Telemetry table page (not very usefull at the moment):

The 3D View in Google Earth with the KML genrated file:

Please, feel free to feeback any comment as you use the software, and please don't blame too much my English ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: zandoli and THoff
Hi there,

Just updated today to v1.7.20170430 :
New version online on Google Drive (see link in the previous post)

The script now handles correctly line draw on Google Earth from the KML file.

Screenshot of the Google Earth view:

Last edited:
Hi Folks !

New version again today (flight-path-v1.8.20170501) : added GPX file generation on the go !
New package download available at the same place (see URL in the first post)

Any feedback would be appreciate !

Hi there !

New version update 2.2.20170508 today !
The package is now distributed for both Linux and Windows system (win32).

Download link on Google Drive (not changed) :
Please send some feedback !

@FrenchNY : I answered your questions in a separate conversation because 140 chars is to small to give all explanations !

Hi fab5190,

I abandoned the development of this script in favor of a website. The site is almost ready and should be published very soon. It will be completely free and will provide the same options that provided the python script with more ergonomics and ease of use. Please be patient, watch this thread, as I will add the link to the site when everything is ready.

Hi Folks,

Here it is !
WebFlightPath.com - Home

Upload you flight logs and get lots of statistical informations about your flight session.
The site is totally free and will remain free.

Since I bought my H I never deleted any logs on the controller... And after each flight I save them all on my computer.
Or perhaps your question is "How long are kept the log files on the (my) server at webflightpath.com" ? They are kept all the time you decide it, as you can delete uploaded flight logs (It remove the file from the file system and delete the database record)

Hope I answered your question.

Still cannot figure out how to get them all to upload to your site? Do I have to create a zip file for just the telemetry csv files.
I have a 64 bit PC Windows 7

If you want to upload all your flight logs you have to upload them ONE by ONE, not all at the same time !
Please read the FAQ to find exactly which files to upload.

This is what I got when I attempted to upload 1 file. Malformed CSV file: headers not compliant, file discarded!

please send me the file => adminATwebflightpath.com (relace AT with @)

You may try with another file also

It's Fixed, try upload again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval