Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Plan - Document Attached

Reaction score
I posted this earlier today in the "Typhoon H" forum. I figured we could all use it here.

I searched around the web and had a hard time finding a Flight Plan, without paying for some book on Amazon. I get it, people create a document and don't want anyone to have it because they worked SO hard on it. Seriously though, share some info, help a brother out. That's what I'm trying to do here.

I created this last week in Excel. The title at the top is so generic because I removed our company logo. I made some drop down menus so when I select the PIC and Observer's name from the list, it automatically populates their License/Certification number. Same goes for the aircraft. Everything we own has an asset number. As soon as I select the correct asset number from the list, the proper information for the drone is automatically filled in.

I'll upload the PDF and Excel versions. If you want help setting up the Excel drop-downs and populating the fields, just let me know. I'd be glad to help. I'm not here to keep secrets, I'm here to share my talent and keep the industry moving in the right direction.

Attachments

• GenericFlightPlan.pdf
    335 KB · Views: 32
Ok, so I can't upload an Excel file. I'll have to make a DropBox for you to pull it from.

Ok, so I can't upload an Excel file. I'll have to make a DropBox for you to pull it from.
Try to add a file extension of .txt and see if it will upload. Then it's just a matter of removing the .txt to open the file. I attached a file to see if it works and it looks doable.

Attachments

• Telemetry_00049 kopie.xls.txt
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: aredub
Try to add a file extension of .txt and see if it will upload. Then it's just a matter of removing the .txt to open the file. I attached a file to see if it works and it looks doable.

Here you go. Be sure to CHANGE THE FILE EXTENSION TO .XLSX.

If anyone needs help creating the drop downs and referencing formulas, I'd be glad to help out!

Attachments

• GenericFlightPlan.txt
    16.9 KB · Views: 16

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio