Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Question

Reaction score
I have flown my H many times in the past. With the last time being 2 weeks ago.
Yesterday I went out to a swamp area which is within 5 miles of a major airport. I was 3.5 miles away. Tried to fly, the H started up like normal, but when I tried to lift off, nothing, would not move, even when I changed the flight mode the H would stop and had to restart.

Just wonder if this is part of the H system software not letting me fly within the 5 mile area or should I have the H checked out.

I have flown my H many times in the past. With the last time being 2 weeks ago.
Yesterday I went out to a swamp area which is within 5 miles of a major airport. I was 3.5 miles away. Tried to fly, the H started up like normal, but when I tried to lift off, nothing, would not move, even when I changed the flight mode the H would stop and had to restart.
Just wonder if this is part of the H system software not letting me fly within the 5 mile area or should I have the H checked out.
If it is a major airport, yes, the firmware will prevent lift off.

Yes was a major airport in New Orleans. But sad as it was a great spot for some video for our project. Will have to look a bit distance away. But glade it was not the H problem physically.

Thanks for the info.

You can ask for a waiver from Yuneec which will let you go to a max altitude of 60'. You have to ask then to email you the form to fill out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz