Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flying in the rain

Reaction score
I didn't plan it that way, but that rain shower came so quickly while the Breeze was already in the air that I thought I would pull it through. The main problem then was that I was flying with my Android tablet, which got too wet to properly manage the controls after a while. Still, I managed to get it to land safely. So far, no apparent problems with the Breeze. I wiped it off and let it sit open to dry up.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Of all the craft yuneec make, the Breeze (and maybe the mantis Q) are perhaps the only ones that are able to fly to some extent in rain. At least it doesn't have fans sucking water inside it or vent holes right above the mainboard !

Of all the craft yuneec make, the Breeze (and maybe the mantis Q) are perhaps the only ones that are able to fly to some extent in rain. At least it doesn't have fans sucking water inside it or vent holes right above the mainboard !
I used to think that the Breeze could do with a few more vents, since mine tends to overheat when sitting there and doing nothing, but indeed, vents have their downsides, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430