Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Folder inside DCIM has wrong creation date

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Certainly nothing to be worried about. Just another glitch with dates.
Do you format the card after each flight?

Reactions: PaulEden

h-elsner

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Do you move /MISC too - means delete from SD card? There are configuration files in with password. Maybe it initialize it always new if this file is missing and something goes wrong with update time in the cam. I do not know hoe C23 works but my CGO3+ gets date/time from ST16 by CGI command via WiFi connection. If somthing is lost via WiFi then the time in the cam will not be updated and starts from scratch.

I would /MISC let it where it is. No need to download it.

br HE

Reaction score
You should always format the card in the camera before using it again.

Reaction score
For what reason? The file system will not change.
Some people format their cards in their laptop or PC's and this can cause problems. I always format my cards in the Camera that I am going to use them in DSLR's or Drones.
Regards.
mike

Reactions: Jwakie
Reaction score
Some people format their cards in their laptop or PC's and this can cause problems. I always format my cards in the Camera that I am going to use them in DSLR's or Drones.
Regards.
mike
I’ve been having a lot of issues with my cards from all sources( drones cameras audio recorders) after the latest windows update... since then I started using the device to reformat not the computer.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Reaction score
I’ve been having a lot of issues with my cards from all sources( drones cameras audio recorders) after the latest windows update... since then I started using the device to reformat not the computer.
How do you format card using controller ?

Reaction score
No I format in device itself... I.e. In the camera, in the drone, in the audio device etc.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkhunter