Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Follow Me Not Working on Iphone 8 plus (Breeze)

Reaction score
Follow me (with the two arrows enabled) doesn't work on my iPhone 8 plus and the Breeze app has all the permissions, I tried everything.
But it does work on my iPad mini 2 cellular (2013), how is this possible?

Try shutting down the phone and rebooting. If that doesn’t work, try deleting Breeze Cam and reinstalling. If still no joy, contact Yuneec Customer Support.

Follow me (with the two arrows enabled) doesn't work on my iPhone 8 plus and the Breeze app has all the permissions, I tried everything.

Saw the new video you posted. Nice job with controlling a yaw pan following the vessel into the lock. I saw you had some smart follow me in the video. Does that mean you got it working with the iPhone 8+?

If you are still having follow me issues, see this thread Operating range and WiFi issues

Iphone 7 plus follow me won't work for me either,but works on my iPad mini2 cellular.

On the iPhone go to Settings, Privacy, Location Services and ensure that Location Services is On and that Breeze Cam is enabled.

I have had a on issue recently with follow me. Whenever I try and get the camera to lock on a target. The app force closes. But doesn't force close on GPS follow me. Or any of the other features. I'm not sure why because the problem only started recently. I've cleared the drones memory. The app has been reinstalled. With all base files removed prior to install. This is a tricky problem. I'll post if I find a solution.

I have had a on issue recently with follow me. Whenever I try and get the camera to lock on a target. The app force closes. But doesn't force close on GPS follow me. Or any of the other features. I'm not sure why because the problem only started recently. I've cleared the drones memory. The app has been reinstalled. With all base files removed prior to install. This is a tricky problem. I'll post if I find a solution.

On the iPhone go into Settings, Privacy, Camera, and unsure that Breeze Cam is allowed access to Camera. Then back out one step and select Photos and insure Breeze Cam has access.

The camera follow should work then. If not contact Yuneec Support.

I have a similar problem with iPhone X. It will work in the Follow Me mode just with the Optical option (Eye icon) but when selecting the Smart Option with GPS (2 arrows icon) behaves in the same way, that is, hoovers at the same place just pointing the camera to the moving target, but with no translation.
Regarding the Optical option, the functioning is quite basic, the target has to move slowly or otherwise it will lose it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval