Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Follow Me vs Watch Me

Reaction score
I went flying today with the intent of trying the Watch Me function and putting the RealSense and OBS systems through their paces. I could not locate the Watch Me function, only the Follow me. Any clues what I might do to get to Watch Me?

TIA

TW :)

Never mind for now, I think I just screwed up when selecting...We'll see next time for sure.

Last edited:
Press Follow Me and it turns into Watch Me. Press it again, and it goes back... or is that not working for you ?

Press Follow Me and it turns into Watch Me. Press it again, and it goes back... or is that not working for you ?
I think maybe I missed when I tried pressing...I will give a try again when the weather cooperates.

Alright, I got Watch Me to work...No Problem. But I have question (of course) will the bird change altitude to get past a line of trees if there's no reasonable way AROUND them? For example: Say I start flying the bird at 40' AGL and walk into a dense forest of trees 120' tall....What happens?

For example: Say I start flying the bird at 40' AGL and walk into a dense forest of trees 120' tall....What happens?
I don't have the version with RS, but from videos I've seen it apparently tries to go around first, and up if that doesn't work.

I don't have the version with RS, but from videos I've seen it apparently tries to go around first, and up if that doesn't work.

Well THAT was IMPRESSIVE!

One caveat.... if you're under a canopy of trees and RS can't find a way around it will likely go up into the canopy. There are NO sensors on top of the H to stop it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio