Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Footage from Breeze not recognized by video editing apps

Reaction score
Straight footage from my Yuneec Breeze 4k is not recognized by any of the freakin video editing apps I have. From Adobe products, to GoPro Quik app to Power director etc and so forth.. Nor is it recognized by YouTube. I'm a Breeze noob so what gives, Oh, Mighty Veteran Awesome Sauce Pilots? Throw this dog a bone. And P. S. I have the latest Breeze cam download and the livestream option/icon IS NOT present in the pilot mode they instruct you to find it in, nor any other mode for that matter. Thank you in advance.. I bow in reverence and genuflect willfully and with resoect and awe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you using an iOS device to run Breeze Cam? That option is not on the Android version of the app.

I’ve only shot a couple things in 4K, let me see what my computer thinks of them. Will comment on this later on.

Crap... No sir on the IOS query.. I'm an Android man from stem to stern. (Stem to stern ??? Why the heck am I using Navy metaphors?? I'm a US Army vet, not a squid) anyway... Thx for the info. Any ideas on when they doin a Droid release?

They won’t be for the live feed to FB, YT, etc. for Android. I have a feeling it has something to do with licensing, but not sure.

My Adobe CS5 Premier Pro is limited to 1080p for capture, so any 4K from the Breeze has to be downconverted. I will be looking for new software to accomplish 4K editing.

Do a search on the forum as there are several that are free or of minimal cost. Of course your computer and video card have to be able to handle the editing load also.

Thank you guys very much. I'm not as clueless as I thought I suppose.. I figured it was an issue with 4k support. And bummer with the Android/livestream situation.. Or lack there of. You would think they'd get that done. Out of all the folks I know I'd say 3 quarters of them are Android users.. I'm sure that demographic is representative of the global situation. Anyway, I'm rambling ing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teddyalfie