Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FOR SALE Q500 no camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have officially given up. Obviously I will never be a pilot. I received this Q500 as a gift and promptly crashed it and sent it to Yuneec for repair. They fixed it and of course, I found the tree. Sent to Vertigo for repair which they did. However they said it will cost $400 for new camera. Best offer please. Way to much money invested already. Thanks I am in Illinois. [email protected] for offers

Can you post some pictures of the Q and the damaged camera?

Certainly. As soon as I receive it from Vertigo Drone repair. The drone itself is in great shape but the camera, they said, would cost $405 to replace. Everything else is like new.

That sucks as I see complete birds on flea Bay for almost that refurbished for 440. I left my 2 back in MN by mistake when I hiked down to South TX so I picked up a Breeze to try as a black Friday sale for 200 with the controller

I never even thought of that!! Thank you so much for that info. Does the Breeze you have work with the ST 10 ??

Breeze is WiFi off your phone so very limited distance but everyone raves about it as a selfie drone. I want it to follow me and BF price was great

Alan - there is an ad on here for a cgo3 for 120. Thats with postage...

Reactions: Steve Carr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook