Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FOR SALE Typhoon H CGO3+ Camera and Gimbal

Buddy Collins

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling this well used but still functioning properly CGO3+ Camera for the Typhoon H.
Has a lot of flight time but always served me well. Selling it with the Camera/Gimbal Guard only, no SD card, only what's pictured. Selling because I dont fly it much anymore.
$285 in U.S. funds net to Seller (Buyer covers any fees) and the price includes Priority Mail Shipping to any U.S. address. Sorry, wont ship Overseas or out of Country. Shipping will be from San Antonio, Texas. Thank you for looking, Buddy.

CIMG6574.JPG CIMG6575.JPG CIMG6576.JPG CIMG6577.JPG

Reaction score
Selling this well used but still functioning properly CGO3+ Camera for the Typhoon H.
Has a lot of flight time but always served me well. Selling it with the Camera/Gimbal Guard only, no SD card, only what's pictured. Selling because I dont fly it much anymore.
$285 in U.S. funds net to Seller (Buyer covers any fees) and the price includes Priority Mail Shipping to any U.S. address. Sorry, wont ship Overseas or out of Country. Shipping will be from San Antonio, Texas. Thank you for looking, Buddy.

View attachment 24351 View attachment 24352 View attachment 24353 View attachment 24354
You sold this right, it's been awhile

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robert1k