Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For Sale: Yuneec H520 w/E90 Camera - $2,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, This drone has been flown less than 5 times, each in controlled testing environments. It is essentially brand new and has never been crashed or disassembled. Below is some of description information of the drone and camera from the manufacturer's website (more is available at the link below as well). Cash only please.

The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems. Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe.

Exclusive flight speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum precision in challenging environments. The H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images...(more info at H520 (EU Version)).

E90 CAMERA: (included) MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
- 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling and search and rescue
- 23 mm lens with low distortion
- included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°

Price: $2,500
Cash and local pickup/purchase only please.
(Located in Camarillo, CA)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:
[email protected]

Thank you!
-Markimage3.jpegimage3.jpegimage2.jpeg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 3.56.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 3.56.17 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: Steve Carr
I know the owner of Aerial Alchemy. I can assure everyone that anything they use is well taken care of and flown with true professionalism.

Hello
if you can not find a buyer in the United States, and you confirm that the device is in excellent condition, we are ready to buy it on the condition that you send us first your purchase invoice so that we can validate with Yuneec.
we are in Quebec, Canada.
Serge

You’re only wanting local pickup? No shipping within USA, greatly reduces your potential Buyers. I’m intersted, but I’m midwest.

With 13 mullion people within an hour and a half driving time and over 20 million within 3 hours time I doubt there are very many buyer limitations.

With 13 mullion people within an hour and a half driving time and over 20 million within 3 hours time I doubt there are very many buyer limitations.
Good one Pat...
Outstanding, that presents a great opportunity, much better than midwest market... and they all fly Yuneec... and in market for a H520. I hope Yuneec is aware of that too, they could realign their sales... how many sold annually again? That is one statistic method... multiple methods to calculate market statistically, another is more targeted on specific type of audience... but either way, still drops the available Buyers. The 2 intersted replies have been outside of CA. Good Luck on Sale!

Doug,

From a buyer fraud perspective limiting a sale to on site pick up makes a lot of sense. When someone comes to make a buy they have the opportunity to see it, handle it, inspect it, and quite possibly fly it. There's no lingering questions about condition and both the buyer and seller know what is being sold and bought, nor is there possibility of shipping damage. An on site sale also severely limits or eliminates the possibility of a buyer looking to get something for nothing. They can't call up a credit card company or PayPal and falsely claim product defect to obtain a refund while still keeping the bought product. There's quite a bit of that going on these days.

I know the seller is not hurting for money but I also know the seller is quite savvy in the ways of people. If they want to keep the sale a pick up only transaction I'm sure they have good reasons for it. I know they don't need to sell it but as they are selling it they don't need it, and that difference allows a lot of latitude in how they deal with a sale.

Reactions: Phaedrus
Doug,

From a buyer fraud perspective limiting a sale to on site pick up makes a lot of sense. When someone comes to make a buy they have the opportunity to see it, handle it, inspect it, and quite possibly fly it. There's no lingering questions about condition and both the buyer and seller know what is being sold and bought, nor is there possibility of shipping damage. An on site sale also severely limits or eliminates the possibility of a buyer looking to get something for nothing. They can't call up a credit card company or PayPal and falsely claim product defect to obtain a refund while still keeping the bought product. There's quite a bit of that going on these days.

I know the seller is not hurting for money but I also know the seller is quite savvy in the ways of people. If they want to keep the sale a pick up only transaction I'm sure they have good reasons for it. I know they don't need to sell it but as they are selling it they don't need it, and that difference allows a lot of latitude in how they deal with a sale.

A couple years ago I purchased a Canon 17mm Tilt Shift lens off the Fred Miranda website the guy only lived about 2 hours away so I agreed to drive down to pick it up. It was a great experience and I couldn’t be happier with the lens. I even drove down to the Canon store a week later to have it looked over and they said they’ve never seen a lens so clean. Whenever possible, and mostly because I’m so impatient when it comes to waiting for my purchases to arrive, I’d rather pick up my items in person.

He last accessed the site on 12 Feb 2019. You could try sending a PM as many times it will send them an email also.

Reactions: Mike Irish
He last accessed the site on 12 Feb 2019. You could try sending a PM as many times it will send them an email also.
Not looking, have my H520 & content. Was just roaming the classified on a cold May Day with 40mph winds... stumbled onto this one and was just curious. Actually I don't think he ever had a 2nd posting after initial listing.

Not looking, have my H520 & content. Was just roaming the classified on a cold May Day with 40mph winds... stumbled onto this one and was just curious. Actually I don't think he ever had a 2nd posting after initial listing.
That was his one and only post.

I know the owner of Aerial Alchemy. I can assure everyone that anything they use is well taken care of and flown with true professionalism.
Hi do you Knowles if the H520 or aerial alchemy is sold ?

• Wow
Reactions: Mike Irish
Hello, This drone has been flown less than 5 times, each in controlled testing environments. It is essentially brand new and has never been crashed or disassembled. Below is some of description information of the drone and camera from the manufacturer's website (more is available at the link below as well). Cash only please.

The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems. Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe.

Exclusive flight speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum precision in challenging environments. The H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images...(more info at H520 (EU Version)).

E90 CAMERA: (included) MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
- 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling and search and rescue
- 23 mm lens with low distortion
- included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°

Price: $2,500
Cash and local pickup/purchase only please.
(Located in Camarillo, CA)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:
[email protected]

Thank you!
-MarkView attachment 14043View attachment 14043View attachment 14044
Hi Mark Do you Sold it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads