Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For Sales in the UK...

Reaction score
I've had to keep certain things quiet recently but now can announce that I've passed the necessary background checks etc and am going to become a employed Drone Pilot as of Monday 1st July. It's for a UK governmental body and they are providing all the equipment etc. so I am pleased to announce that I have the following for sale;

Yuneec H520 with less than 35 hours TTAFE (originally purchased in January 2019), 4 Lithium Polymer Batteries, E90 Camera, CGO-ET Thermal Camera, Carry Case and other assorted bits.
Total price new was £4800, offers around £2,500 for the whole package are invited.

The Drone flight data will be downloaded and removed from the drone before sale but after demonstration.

I've had to keep certain things quiet recently but now can announce that I've passed the necessary background checks etc and am going to become a employed Drone Pilot as of Monday 1st July. It's for a UK governmental body and they are providing all the equipment etc. so I am pleased to announce that I have the following for sale;

Yuneec H520 with less than 35 hours TTAFE (originally purchased in January 2019), 4 Lithium Polymer Batteries, E90 Camera, CGO-ET Thermal Camera, Carry Case and other assorted bits.
Total price new was £4800, offers around £2,500 for the whole package are invited.

The Drone flight data will be downloaded and removed from the drone before sale but after demonstration.
Don't you want to keep it for your own use?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements