Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Foul Water Lodge

@FlushVision Please take this as only constructive criticism.:)
Nice country side! I'm envious.
Why did you speed up the video? It doesn't look natural when people are walking in fast motion.
Now I would like you to slow down those pans, so we can enjoy looking at the country side.
Have you thought about panning left or right while moving forward?
You said you're a professional, lets see you show us up.;)

Reactions: Weldspatter
So....how does one decide to select this name for a Lodge?

Logic.

It’s just downstream from the Spring Water Bathouse and Car Wash. Also adjacent to the Old Medical Dump & Campground....fun for the whole family.

I believe they’re all Irwin Mainway properties.

@FlushVision Please take this as only constructive criticism.:)
Nice country side! I'm envious.
Why did you speed up the video? It doesn't look natural when people are walking in fast motion.
Now I would like you to slow down those pans, so we can enjoy looking at the country side.
Have you thought about panning left or right while moving forward?
You said you're a professional, lets see you show us up.;)
OK. I usually fly quite slowly so speeding up the footage in post is a bit of a habit of mine if the video is from a hobby flight. I wouldn't speed up anything like as much if someone is paying for it. I could re-edit the footage to slow it down a bit if you are interested, but that would necessitate me cutting some of the footage to keep the length of the video at a sensible level...in my mind anything more than 4 minutes isn't good,. Also, it would take me a day or so since I'm out shortly to do a flight over by Standish and the images from that flight will have to take priority.
Never considered panning while moving forward. I'll give it a try today if I have a battery spare after the job.

I appreciate your views, AH. Someone criticized one of my other videos the other day and I think I may have been a bit sharp in my response...I was having a stressful day.

If you would like to see the above video slowed down then make a comment and I'll post it here when I get a chance...but it may be a few days.

OK. I usually fly quite slowly so speeding up the footage in post is a bit of a habit of mine if the video is from a hobby flight. I wouldn't speed up anything like as much if someone is paying for it. I could re-edit the footage to slow it down a bit if you are interested, but that would necessitate me cutting some of the footage to keep the length of the video at a sensible level...in my mind anything more than 4 minutes isn't good,. Also, it would take me a day or so since I'm out shortly to do a flight over by Standish and the images from that flight will have to take priority.
Never considered panning while moving forward. I'll give it a try today if I have a battery spare after the job.

I appreciate your views, AH. Someone criticized one of my other videos the other day and I think I may have been a bit sharp in my response...I was having a stressful day.

If you would like to see the above video slowed down then make a comment and I'll post it here when I get a chance...but it may be a few days.
No you don't need to re-edit for us/me. Keep plowing forward.
I like to watch History channels and National Geographic, this has helped me editing videos, such as length on subjects, pausing, panning, fading, timing and a variation of background music. The list goes on and on.

I like to watch History channels and National Geographic, this has helped me editing videos, such as length on subjects, pausing, panning, fading, timing and a variation of background music. The list goes on and on.
OK.
I had a battery spare from the job earlier today so I stopped at a place to do a flight and tried out that panning while moving forward. I've edited the footage from that flight and was also a bit more conservative about speeding it up...particularly a panoramic. I think you'll love the panoramic bit. I'm gonna post the edit in another thread. Tell me what you think. Look here Thieves Clough

I did a re-work of the video slowing it down a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz