Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Found the perfect spot to practice flight modes with the Typhoon H

Status
Not open for further replies.
now did you fly that manually, or as a POI?

Reactions: biltno
Facebook is genuinely the freaking devil. I joined to promote my small business - everyone in the realtor community encouraged me to join for the networking across platforms - and every time I send a friend request or post a link to a group that I AM A MEMBER OF... Facebook locks my account. Facebook is a necessary evil - minus the freaking necessity.

FB has one purpose....to calm nosey people.
They spend hours rifling through people’s personal posts etc., some of which they have no communication with. I just don’t get why someone would want the world to know their personal business

Reactions: record.play.rewind
What is this . . . Face Book?;)

Social Media is; to the 21st century, what Cigarettes and tobacco were to the 20th century. In the beginning, nearly everyone did it excessively and unfiltered. By the mid point of the century they were starting to 'get it' and by the end of the century it was well understood that it would likely ruin your life.

What is this . . . Face Book?;)

Social Media is; to the 21st century, what Cigarettes and tobacco were to the 20th century. In the beginning, nearly everyone did it excessively and unfiltered. By the mid point of the century they were starting to 'get it' and by the end of the century it was well understood that it would likely ruin your life.

Glad I never started FB, the cigarettes were bad enough and have been tobacco free for six years now. Can’t even stand the smell of it anymore.

If all a business has is FB and Twitter instead of a real website, they don’t even get my business. I refuse to expose that much of my life to someone that can’t even run a proper business.

When people enter public office their social media accounts should be suspended until they leave office and return to a “normal” life.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Thats great news Doom! I never got on FB either and due having severe asthma when I was younger, never even tried even a single cigarette. In that respect I guess I was lucky.:cool:

Thats great news Doom! I never got on FB either and due having severe asthma when I was younger, never even tried even a single cigarette. In that respect I guess I was lucky.:cool:

Be glad of it Ty. The cigarettes were a tough one to kick the addiction. Mostly because of all the additives put in them. Hard to believe they haven’t been banned, and more alarming is all the states making use of pot legal even though it is still a federal offense. True medicinal use of it (which does not include smoking it) I have no problem with. Reducing nausea in chemo patients, relief of pain in those that have chronic pain and don’t want to be zoned on narcotics all the time I have my full support. Yet the industry for that should be tightly controlled and taxed to the point that it supports the bureaucracy to properly control it.

Oh yeah, I hear that. Both parents were smokers which is part of what caused all my problems when I was younger, mom stopped in the early 80's and dad quit cold turkey about 7 years later.

Oh yeah, I hear that. Both parents were smokers which is part of what caused all my problems when I was younger, mom stopped in the early 80's and dad quit cold turkey about 7 years later.
**** I am trying harder than ever to quit smoking and without a doubt is a dirty killer. However it’s easier said than done. At one point I was smoking 2 packs a day but that was years ago. Strange as it seems I smoke more when at work and rarely smoke the whole cigarette. Most nights once Home, I don’t smoke all night. Hopefully soon I will be free of it

**** I am trying harder than ever to quit smoking and without a doubt is a dirty killer. However it’s easier said than done. At one point I was smoking 2 packs a day but that was years ago. Strange as it seems I smoke more when at work and rarely smoke the whole cigarette. Most nights once Home, I don’t smoke all night. Hopefully soon I will be free of it
My dad smoked Luck Strikes, gasp!
Chew lots of Gum when you have the urge.

What worked for me was wearing the patch, then when an urge hit to smoke I would chew a Nicorette gum. After for weeks with the patch I just used the gum and did so for about six months.

I try to avoid second hand smoke but it is not always possible. I can always tell when someone is a smoker as the stench clings to them no matter what they try.

I try not to be a militant non smoker, but will ask people to move away from doors and windows that allow there smoke to enter a building. If they get indignant, I try to conjure a smelly fart to let loose in their vicinity.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss