Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

Tags:
  1. Mastermoose

Can anyone tell me whether the Yuneec Skyview goggles and the Avegant Glyph headset work with the H520-I have contacted Avegant and Yuneec but cannot get a definitive answer.
    If any member has successfully used these devices with the H520 I would really like to know their opinions.

2. pjlavell

My Sky view goggles work just fine.

Graham likes this.
  3. Wingman

I have never had any HMD specifically designed for FVP but I have a few HMDs designed for entertainment and gaming. Basically what they do is receiving a video/audio signal through HDMI in port. So if functions of specifically designed FPV HMDs are to see a picture from a camera drone or from a ground control software with a camera stream implemented in it without any functions to control a drone or a camera on a HMD itself I do not see any reason why any HDMI connected HMD won't work for FPV.

I personally like Moverio BT-300 as it is a see through HMD and you won't break any law wearing them while controlling your drone. I am trying to save a bit now to get enough money to purchase it. It is not cheap and Epson retail price for it in Au is $1200. Epson has also announced a BT-350 model recently but after comparing their specs with BT-300 there is no much difference.

4. arruntus

5. Wingman

How silly of me not to check it out. Bt-300 actually does not have HDMI IN port so the only option to get a video streaming to it from a ST16 is to use some kind of wireless mirroring adapter. Epson sells one but it is another $200 plus it needs to be powered(5V DC) so it may be hard to use outside.