Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPV For q5004k?

The only thing I have seen for the Q is a complete add-on system including a camera and receiver. It's possible to use the video feed from the CGO camera but very limited distance. There isn't a way to connect to the ST10 for video output.
The H, however, has a HDMI output that can be used. That system has a 720p video feed which is significantly better than the Q and ST10.

I've never tried it, but from what I've heard, flying FPV with a gimbal camera just doesn't work well. You would be better off getting a small FPV camera and transmitter and making a cable to pull power from the port on the Q500, or just use a small auxiliary battery pack. I got a camera and transmitter last year for something like $30 or $35 and they work well (though the camera is a pain to mount, it's just a tiny board cam with a lens, no proper housing.)

Do you have a picture of the way you mounted it,i also have the breeze wonder how well its fpv works
I'd just use Velcro to attach it. The Breeze might be a good choice. You might want to make a post on the Breeze page and see if anyone has tried it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech