Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Free to a Good Q500 Home! SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCH

Dr. FrankenPhoon
Reaction score
Hey all you Q500 owners! Howz it flyin?

I have a set of new-never flown custom painted High-vis props for a Q500 that I will never use. That's because I have gone over to the Dark side with a Typhoon H. I didn't want to do it, they made me do it. After two Q500 lemons in a row, it seemed I had no choice, the Drone gods had spoken and forced me to do it.
I digress, back to the props. I painted up several sets while my Q500s were traveling back & forth in the mail, then ended up selling the Yuneec sets, but I have this aftermarket set left over. Too good to toss, so they're free to the first taker willing to pay for the postage of a large flat-rate box.

Sounds too good to be true, because it almost is. These are unbranded props, not the OEM Yuneec props. They appear to identical in every way except two.

1) The aluminum spinners are not finished as nicely.
2) They need balancing because they're pretty far off.

So if you have a balancer and don't mind the appearance of the spinners, this set of 4 custom props could be yours for a song I mean the cost of shipping...
ScreenHunter_5949 Nov. 26 21.49.jpgScreenHunter_5951 Nov. 26 21.50.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all you Q500 owners! Howz it flyin?

I have a set of new-never flown custom painted High-vis props for a Q500 that I will never use. That's because I have gone over to the Dark side with a Typhoon H. I didn't want to do it, they made me do it. After two Q500 lemons in a row, it seemed I had no choice, the Drone gods had spoken and forced me to do it.
I digress, back to the props. I painted up several sets while my Q500s were traveling back & forth in the mail, then ended up selling the Yuneec sets, but I have this aftermarket set left over. Too good to toss, so they're free to the first taker willing to pay for the postage of a large flat-rate box.

Sounds too good to be true, because it almost is. These are unbranded props, not the OEM Yuneec props. They appear to identical in every way except two.

1) The aluminum spinners are not finished as nicely.
2) They need balancing because they're pretty far off.

So if you have a balancer and don't mind the appearance of the spinners, this set of 4 custom props could be yours for a song I mean the cost of shipping...
View attachment 12696View attachment 12697
Sold! I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech