Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Free Wizard wand?

Very interesting, as it is still in pre-order I would have thought that it is still part of the package.
(I did take a snapshot of the pages when I placed my order...)

I've had the H in my pre-order cart for about a week trying to decide between the Phantom 4 and the H. I finally made up my mind on the H and when I was doing my final review of the pre-order page I noticed that the Free Wizard Wand picture no longer shows up. This is definitely the deal breaker for me regarding Pre-ordering the H.

i called yunecc electric aviation yesterday and the official companies Yuneec salesman sadly informed me the promotion ended march 25th. They really should extend the promotion and add a second battery since they no longer include the steadygrip. They should also increase the shutter speed to at least four seconds for night time still imaging :^(

I talked to Horizon Hobby yesterday and they were still including the wizard although I heard conflicting reports on that. You can however get 10% on their site ($130) savings on the H so that would make up for it.
There is a code on one of these pages. Will try and find it.

You had to be quick to get the offer apparently. Never mind with its new features the H looks good to me.

Here is a 10% discount code from another thread for HH: kwc3-hsfd-em79

I talked to Horizon Hobby yesterday and they were still including the wizard although I heard conflicting reports on that. You can however get 10% on their site ($130) savings on the H so that would make up for it.
There is a code on one of these pages. Will try and find it.
I just chatted with HH and they confirmed they are not including the Free WW

Ok Yuneec you got our attention. Throw us another bone so more of us will feel like we are getting a deal by pre-ordering.

I j received a email from customer support, I was informed the Wizard promo was extended. This was about 30 min ago. I contacted the rep that I purchased mine from to check right after I read the post. I was told it was extended.

I j received a email from customer support, I was informed the Wizard promo was extended. This was about 30 min ago. I contacted the rep that I purchased mine from to check right after I read the post. I was told it was extended.
If it is still going on, I will buy one now.

Did you buy directly from Yuneec and was this a Yuneec Rep?

Yes, straight from yuneec, and yes, i emailed the cs Email, she replied not 5 minutes later and stated, Mr R, the wizard promo h been extended and You w be getting a free Wand. I've always wanted a magic wand, this might fill my wish.

Yes, straight from yuneec, and yes, i emailed the cs Email, she replied not 5 minutes later and stated, Mr R, the wizard promo h been extended and You w be getting a free Wand. I've always wanted a magic wand, this might fill my wish.
Can you PM me with her direct e-mail. I've been emailing the generic Yuneec email since I started this post and I have not received a reply from Yuneec.

Is that wizard wand only through their website? Do you know if that also applies to local drone/hobby shops?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop