Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FSK_RSSI 0 values during flight.

Reaction score
I was flying the other day with my new Typhoon H in watch me mode and it twitched enough that the props show up on the video, I thought it was going to crash. With my heart racing I got it to land. I had full battery GPS, all batteries charged. I downloaded the telemetry logs and I see 0's (not all 0's) in the fsk_rssi fields.
It's only milliseconds that it happens there will be 4 to 5 0's followed by -30-31 then 0's again. Is that Normal?

Reaction score
Breezy thanks for the info, that would explain why there were no 0's before gps = true. I had a drone before this, and saw it fall from the sky its last time.so a little gun shy i guess.

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Pay attention to the science articles documenting solar storms and review the various article about the effect of solar activity on radio and GPS signals. GPS is a relatively weak signal and quite easily disrupted by electro-magnetic activity. The sun has been experiencing a rash of solar eruptions of late with radio and GPS signals all over the world being impacted. Be aware that nothing is ever 100% and GPS is one of those things that experiences interference all the time.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kick