Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FSK_RSSI 0 values during flight.

Reaction score
I was flying the other day with my new Typhoon H in watch me mode and it twitched enough that the props show up on the video, I thought it was going to crash. With my heart racing I got it to land. I had full battery GPS, all batteries charged. I downloaded the telemetry logs and I see 0's (not all 0's) in the fsk_rssi fields.
It's only milliseconds that it happens there will be 4 to 5 0's followed by -30-31 then 0's again. Is that Normal?

Breezy thanks for the info, that would explain why there were no 0's before gps = true. I had a drone before this, and saw it fall from the sky its last time.so a little gun shy i guess.

Pay attention to the science articles documenting solar storms and review the various article about the effect of solar activity on radio and GPS signals. GPS is a relatively weak signal and quite easily disrupted by electro-magnetic activity. The sun has been experiencing a rash of solar eruptions of late with radio and GPS signals all over the world being impacted. Be aware that nothing is ever 100% and GPS is one of those things that experiences interference all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz