Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GameSir Firmware Update Software

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of requests for where to get the software to update the GameSir controllers... I have a G4 that I was able to get working after a firmware update. Found what I needed by emailing GameSir support. This is the link they sent me.

G4s Firmware Update Tutorial

Customer Service
ANYWILL, INC.
HQ USA: 23052H Alicia Pkwy Unit 349 , Mission Viejo, CA 92692, USA
HQ CHINA: Rm 301A-1, NO.68, Huacui St, Jianye Rd, Tianhe Dist, Guangzhou, China.
Tel(Sun. - Fri.: 5:30PM - 3:00AM PST): +1(949) 391-1203
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: GameSir
Twitter: GameSir (@mygamesir) | Twitter
Youtube: GameSir World

Are you able to use that with the Breeze?

If so, do they have an app that will allow you to adjust the settings on the sticks?

I am still VERY early on in this project. While I can fly the Breeze and take pictures and video I have no control over the camera. I have seen people in the breeze thread talking about an app but no one seems to be sharing it's secret location?

Is your G4s one that came with the Breeze or was it purchased from GameSir?

The only app that works with the Breeze is the Breeze Cam app.

There is a firmware update for the G3 controller that comes with the Walmart Breeze package (as well as the controller and FPV goggles bundle from Yuneec). That firmware fixes the problem of no control of the camera’s pitch gimbal. Not sure if that would work with your G4s. It is in the downloads section on Yuneec’s website under Transmitter, Breeze FPV Controller.

Mine is a GameSir... I was at their site to download the firmware and firmware app and didn't see any other apps? Not sure it would work with the G4 anyway? Thanks though... I found some decent deals on ebay for G3 controllers. Might get one of those.

Mine is a GameSir... I was at their site to download the firmware and firmware app and didn't see any other apps? Not sure it would work with the G4 anyway? Thanks though... I found some decent deals on ebay for G3 controllers. Might get one of those.

GameSir modified a G3 for Yuneec to use as a controller. I tried using it as a controller for the iPhone for games. Didn’t work with the app from GameSir to play games from their helper app.

Do you also need pair Gamesir to your android smartphone after each turn on?

No, when you enter Controller mode turn on the GameSir and it should pair when you are at the Experience Now screen. Be sure to set the mode for iOS or Android on the controller the first time you power it on.

Strange, because all my bluetooth devices after the first pairing connecting automatically, but this pad I need to pair manually every time. [emoji848]

It should pair from inside Breeze Cam.

I have the GameSir-G4 and updated the firmware through OP's link. First off, it's only for the G3 and G3s... I should've known better but I did it anyway and it bricked my controller. I now have no way to flash it and reinstall the original firmware as I see no evidence of it existing online.

I have the GameSir-G4 and updated the firmware through OP's link. First off, it's only for the G3 and G3s... I should've known better but I did it anyway and it bricked my controller. I now have no way to flash it and reinstall the original firmware as I see no evidence of it existing online.
The link you went to says the firmware is for the G3/G3s. I would suggest you go here on the Gamesir website and request how you can flash your G4 with the original firmware. Ask for Help Global

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval