Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gco3+

Reaction score
Hi , I was wondering if anyone could help my camera is dead it doesn't connect to typhoon h as if there is no power the drone is fine I have had it checked. I was wondering if anyone could fix camera or knows how to sell it for parts to help finance a new one. Any help is appreciated cheers.

Hi , I was wondering if anyone could help my camera is dead it doesn't connect to typhoon h as if there is no power the drone is fine I have had it checked. I was wondering if anyone could fix camera or knows how to sell it for parts to help finance a new one. Any help is appreciated cheers.
I presume you have checked the connectors where the gimbal joins onto the H. If you haven't then check them before saying your camera is dead. Check to see if any of the connectors are stuck down. If any are then gently free them using a fine pointed tool.

If you had a hard landing out of you landed and the camera got pushed up, you most likely have a power or ground wire crushed between the gimbal mount.I have repaired a few like that. It will require a new slip ring and some labor.

Why not call Yuneec? That makes a helluva lot more sense than trying to fix it yourself. If you don't know what's wrong you can't fix.

Im with PatR. These are hard to fix yourself. If you know basic soldering then using the video I did that Kevlec posted i wouldnt attempt further unless you know what your doing. The internal parts are very touchy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss