Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Genesee County Parks Commission Meeting, Jan 2019

Reaction score
Speech presented to the Genesee County Park Commission during January 2019 regular board meeting:

For those who are not aware, this is the public body responsible for the arrest of Jason Harrison. That video was posted earlier in the news section.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
When I return to my home in Genesee County and the Township of Genesee, I plan to become involved in this issue and hopefully be able to help provide a positive presence in resolving the use of sUAS aircraft in the State of Michigan and especially the County of Genesee.

I had flown at one of the parks near my home Formar Nature Preserve and Arboretum without any issue this past summer. Of course I was flying in an area that was out of site of most other guests and using a Breeze that is relatively quiet.

Jason has been approached by Park Police on two separate occasions. The first was at The Mounds on Mt. Morris Rd. east of Genesee, MI. It is an area dedicated to the use of off road vehicles. The other was at Crossroads Village on Bray Rd west of Genesee, MI. It is a theme park of a late 1800’s Michigan village and incorporates a steam locomotive dubbed Huckleberry Railroad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval