Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Geo fence

Reaction score
Took my breeze out this evening got error of geo fence
Maybe I need the recalibrate the gps?
Was able to land in the field but would not respond in two directions
??

Did you set the geo fence in settings ? That's the only reason I can think of that would make it act up. Try restarting the drone. Then recalibrate. I hope one of those might help with your problem. Nice shot ! I really like sunset shots.

Did you set the geo fence in settings ? That's the only reason I can think of that would make it act up. Try restarting the drone. Then recalibrate. I hope one of those might help with your problem. Nice shot ! I really like sunset shots.
Next time I take it out
Wondering if it has something to due with Apple iOS 12
Since I haven’t flown the breeze since the iPhone update ( Apple way getting me to buy a new phone )

My iPhone 7 just updated two nights ago and I haven’t flown my Breeze yet. Saw this post, so I just checked my Drone Settings in the menu and found them at the default values. That set the geofences to 196 feet instead of my normal settings of max height and distance.

I guess I better try flying soon to make sure Breeze Cam works on iOS 12.

My iPhone 7 just updated two nights ago and I haven’t flown my Breeze yet. Saw this post, so I just checked my Drone Settings in the menu and found them at the default values. That set the geofences to 196 feet instead of my normal settings of max height and distance.

I guess I better try flying soon to make sure Breeze Cam works on iOS 12.
It was funny that I never got this issue before and have flown a half of dozen time before iPhone updated
It could just be nothing but was strange. I really thinking that it’s a gps calibration thing. As I am not close to n fly zones!
Maybe it just like passwords and other settings on phone when they update the phone?

The only calibration on the Breeze is the compass (and possibly the accelerometers for the IMU) at the same time. Thus the three axes of rotation during the calibration.

I may have also seen the same reset to default values in fractional updates to iOS.

Ok so I recalibrated the compass and took her for a spin
Everything seemed great until the geo fence came back
Wondering if battery power might have something to do with it ?
Seemed to happen after it got down below 45%
Will try new battery later or tomorrow see if I get the same geo fence errors
Yes I was finally able to get control and land it safely

What are your settings for geo fence in Drone Settings? Are you getting geofence warnings before you reach those distances?

What are your settings for geo fence in Drone Settings? Are you getting geofence warnings before you reach those distances?
I set the highest it would bo 265 and when I got there the geo fence showed up no problem
As far away about 295
Set take off around 6 ft
At the follow me around 13 ft
Really don’t think that’s the problem but I never knows !

Ok just flew breeze with new battery no geo fence ⚠️ came up. Imagine that
I didn’t go to the height limit to see not a good day to fly cloudy and windy here !
I did drain the battery and that warning came up so landed
So I will try the old battery again when I get a chance!

The warning you got when you ran the battery down was the low battery warning, and not the geofence warning?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements