Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

getting a hold and the be able to read the tlogs

Reaction score
well this is stumper I need to be able to read the tlogs. I did 8 flights and want to review the flight data. I have q ground control main windows program installed on my laptop.

I have it down loaded but my when trying to get tlogs perameters it errors out saying parmeter 1 is missing on all of them.

missing params 0 vs 1
I had this problem before with the 520. There's three things to try. One use Qgroundcontrol to download the logs, or retry to download the logs in mission planner. Two, use mission planner to convert the logs files (I don't have a computer in front of me at the moment, but one of the options where you download the logs is convert the log). Three (and you'll want to do this anyway after you get the logs), delete all the logs off the airframe after you've downloaded them. Reason: log files can become massive and can cause the desktop software to respond very slowly while attempting to brief the log files (you will start to see log files with no size indicated or pending). I delete my log files after every two days of flying. Also, upgrading the internal card on the flight control board will cause errors with logging and other items (if not upgraded properly [and I don't have the proper procedure to explain upgrading to a bigger card]).

currently 8 full flights 2megs a flight 16 megs it when loading missions and maps that going to eat 8 gigs real quick

currently 8 full flights 2megs a flight 16 megs it when loading missions and maps that going to eat 8 gigs real quick

Missions take up very little space, so don't worry about it. Offline maps is another thing but to reach 5 GB you have to download lots of maps. The advantage is that you can determine the level of "zoom" when it comes to lowering them by reducing the space they take up.

I usually erase the logs from time to time because it's crazy to find anything afterwards. I put them on the computer and it's a lot easier. With missions the same way.

Anyway, it's nice to have a chance to do it. If Bob finds out how to do it without a problem, it's easy to replace one card with another :)

bob you just gave me a clue that I did not take into account.
by saying Also, upgrading the internal card on the flight control board will cause errors with logging and other items (if not upgraded properly [and I don't have the proper procedure to explain upgrading to a bigger card]). that tell me that the card is to be treated like a special hard disk drive upgrade and just adding a bigger card won't just work because the file table structure is not set for the h520 operating system. therefore if you have the ability to do a exact duplicate clone down to the exact bit level you can load the exact setup to another sd card.

now for compatible sd card class. with fastest sd card speeds for the upgrade. I still have the oem sd card fully intact.

If we take into account that the card is 8GB and without doing anything there are 5GB available I think that because the "operating system" of the aircraft is also on that card. It is almost certainly not just a matter of copying card data, but also the boot system that the card will have.

The procedure would be like copying an HDD with an operating system to a clone.

Let us know if you succeed.

I do have the software and hardware to do a full clone. It is how I maintain a exact backup of my laptop using a separate hard disk that way if the primary disk fails just remove drive and place in the backup drive and off I go with all software settings up to the backup point just by plugging in the replacement drive.

but the clone operation will not take place until I do a flight test with the e90 via h520 controller for video and h480 controller for the h480 aircraft. ground test with the e90 to h480 drone works camera gives green light but no gimbal control. Its just a front face fpv

5Gig spare, with 2 megs a flight.. that's 2,500 flights before you run out of space. Not really a problem. At 2 flights a day every day, that's over three years of flying.

Assuming the system is the same as the Typhoon H, the H520 will automatically remove older logs after a certain period. The Typhoon H retains a maximum of 100 flights, after which for each new log, it will remove the oldest log.

I strongly recommend you pause before assuming each feature is a limitation that needs to be overcome. For sure you can modify and customise your machine to make it behave differently. However, I'd place good money on Yuneec providing updates themselves, and the chances are your modified machine will not work properly with those updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430