Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gloomy Day

Reaction score
Well, it's been wet last couple of days,? needed to run down a charged up battery.
So, between rain drops, well as you can see.?
I tried to get closer to the top leaves with rain drops on it.
Gloomy Day.jpgRain Drops on Tree Top Leaves.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it's been wet last couple of days,? needed to run down a charged up battery.
So, between rain drops, well as you can see.?
I tried to get closer to the top leaves with rain drops on it.
View attachment 17765View attachment 17766
Still nice pictures @AH-1G .

The weather here in England this last few days has been unbearably hot, yesterday peeking at the hottest July temperature on record in Southern parts and just a few tenths of a degree centigrade from an all time record. Where I live in the North West of England the temp reached 32C with dripping humidity. Yes I know that 32C would probably not sound too hot to you living in Florida, but here in the North West of England 32C is rarely seen and I'm just not used to it. Here on the slopes of the Pennines 32C is essentially un-heard of...very exceptional.

Needless to say, it is far too hot for me to fly at the moment but the forecast is for it to cool down to more tolerable levels this next few days. I'll be up Scotland shortly so I'm looking forward to getting some good flights in while I'm up there.

Still nice pictures @AH-1G .

The weather here in England this last few days has been unbearably hot, yesterday peeking at the hottest July temperature on record in Southern parts and just a few tenths of a degree centigrade from an all time record. Where I live in the North West of England the temp reached 32C with dripping humidity. Yes I know that 32C would probably not sound too hot to you living in Florida, but here in the North West of England 32C is rarely seen and I'm just not used to it. Here on the slopes of the Pennines 32C is essentially un-heard of...very exceptional.

Needless to say, it is far too hot for me to fly at the moment but the forecast is for it to cool down to more tolerable levels this next few days. I'll be up Scotland shortly so I'm looking forward to getting some good flights in while I'm up there.
The midges are looking forward to meeting you.

I've seen grown men cry with those Scottish midges!:)
Years ago I used to regularly go up to Scotland on my motorbike staying in youth hostels. One time me and a biker buddy were knocking back a few bottles in the evening after a long day's riding at the youth hostel at Glencoe, Ballachulish. We made the mistake of knocking back those bottles sat outside in the evening sun watching the last rays of sunlight on the nearby mountains. It was beautiful! What we didn't notice was all the little buggers making a meal of us. Yes, I batted a few away from my face and thought nothing about it. Next morning, though, was like itching Armageddon. My legs were covered in bites from the top of where my socks were up to my underpants. We couldn't ride our motorbikes and we had to stay at Glencoe for a day longer than we had planned. My biker buddy was actually ill because of it.

Reactions: Ren57

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval