Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Good people

Reaction score
I just want to say that I am impressed and humbled by the members of this forum.

Being retired, I have tons of time on my hands and plenty of hobbies to fill the empty slots. I am also a member of 3D printing forums, basic coding forums, kart racing forums, and Nascar forums. I have never been so pleasingly accepted into a group, nor found the amount of help and knowledge in any other forum, as I have in this one. You guys are very nice, helpful, and polite.

I just wanted to thank each of you for allowing my ignorance to toggle your brain cells, from time to time. I also want to thank you all for accepting me, for the grumpy old man that I am. May your days be filled with open skies, sunshine, and tons of fly time.

P.S. I guess I should go and introduce myself to everyone in the proper section. I just wanted to add that I am retired from the Marines and Nascar. I served 22 years in the Marines and worked as an engine builder for many Nascar teams. I also worked as a line technician and engineer for Chrysler, so if I can help you with any automotive issue, don't hesitate to ask.

Good day and Happy flying

I just want to say that I am impressed and humbled by the members of this forum.

Being retired, I have tons of time on my hands and plenty of hobbies to fill the empty slots. I am also a member of 3D printing forums, basic coding forums, kart racing forums, and Nascar forums. I have never been so pleasingly accepted into a group, nor found the amount of help and knowledge in any other forum, as I have in this one. You guys are very nice, helpful, and polite.

I just wanted to thank each of you for allowing my ignorance to toggle your brain cells, from time to time. I also want to thank you all for accepting me, for the grumpy old man that I am. May your days be filled with open skies, sunshine, and tons of fly time.

P.S. I guess I should go and introduce myself to everyone in the proper section. I just wanted to add that I am retired from the Marines and Nascar. I served 22 years in the Marines and worked as an engine builder for many Nascar teams. I also worked as a line technician and engineer for Chrysler, so if I can help you with any automotive issue, don't hesitate to ask.

Good day and Happy flying
Welcome to the group!

I want to 2nd the "Thank you for your service" ! I admire all that serve.
I wanted to serve myself and took the ASVAB and physical in Beckley WV back in 77 but could not pass the physical because of 3 knee surgeries from Football injuries, but I do admire all that have and do serve !

I want to 2nd the "Thank you for your service" ! I admire all that serve.
I wanted to serve myself and took the ASVAB and physical in Beckley WV back in 77 but could not pass the physical because of 3 knee surgeries from Football injuries, but I do admire all that have and do serve !
Thank you very much. Sorry to hear your knees wouldn't allow you to serve. Your support means just as much as serving.

Reactions: BigRHS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval