Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Good price on refurbished Q500

Yeah, it does look like a good deal. And bought, and registered with YuneecPilots.com, and first post.

Actually I've been hanging around here for a while - with a purchase I figured I should probably register.

While not quite as good, a seller on Ebay has (limited quantity) the following:

Typhoon G - $279 free shipping

Typhoon G with (newer model with the "lipo" steady grip) 4K ActionCam CG03 - $449 free shipping

I ordered the $449 one since it was only $170 more to get the CG30 4k camera and the "improved" steady grip. Took about a week to get it. Packaging was good. The steadycam/CG30 and the Typhoon G were in individual packages inside a larger shipping box.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132035624828?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Reactions: sauerjc and Hugo50
Just an FYI, mine arrived today. In the box was a Typhoon G, with 4K CG03 and gimbal, old style steady grip, new style (rechargeable) steady grip, ST10+, gimbal and bracket for a GoPro, as well as charger, two antennas for the GoPro and the dingus that the antenna plugs into, the USB, various other cables and the micro SD card. After a couple of hours to charge batteries and update firmware, the first flight went without a hitch. Quite a deal, I'd say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio