Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS Outage in SE United States

When flying my drone some time today, I need to contact ATC and say "STOP BUZZER";) in order that I don't land on someones car, house or in the water.:rolleyes: By then it'll be to late.
Ahhh 911, FAA Stop Buzzer didn't work, ......??

No big deal, no one important flies in that region anyway!:rolleyes:

Reactions: AH-1G
Yeah, just like Lemmings hurrying to jump off a cliff into a gator's mouth or a hurricane!!:p

About 72 million people visited Orlando in 2017. So on a given week we have an extra 1,384,615 crazy Mickey Mouse people roaming around, let alone driving!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: DCH and JackMTaco
About 72 million people visited Orlando in 2017. So on a given week we have an extra 1,384,615 crazy Mickey Mouse people roaming around, let alone driving!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And this my friend is why I live nearly 2,700 miles away, and that fact I am seriously considering Alaska!!

Yeah, just like Lemmings hurrying to jump off a cliff into a gator's mouth or a hurricane!!:p
And this my friend is why I live nearly 2,700 miles away, and that fact I am seriously considering Alaska!!
Flying a drone in Alaska is risky, mosquito's have priority, you need to carry a zapper when flying.

Flying a drone in Alaska is risky, mosquito's have priority, you need to carry a zapper when flying.
Well this is why I'm hoping the gators and hurricanes will keep the population in balance so I don't have to move any further away! I think a really good strategy would be to start stocking Disney World with thousands of Gators to speed up the process!

So UF and UM need to step up to the plate. Hence Gators and Hurricanes.:rolleyes:

So that explains why I couldn't play golf today! My SkyCaddie was giving me bad yardages! I should bill the DoD for my poor round of golf.:D

Flew today out at the lake no issues, what a beautiful day. It got a ripping 80º:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz