Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS Problem

Reaction score
I have a GPS problem, a purple light indicates to me a problem of acquisition of satellites by the GPS system. This happened following a crash of the craft at low altitude but very violently.

Does the ST16 always display Acquiring or does it also display Ready?
How many satellites does it show for the H and the ST16?

[QUOTE = "WTFDproject, message: 212423, membre: 18053"]
Regardez le motif de la lumière violette.
S'il clignote 3 flashs rapides, puis s'éteint pendant une seconde, alors oui, il y a un problème de GPS.
Si la lumière violette clignote uniformément, environ une seconde allumée, une seconde éteinte, cela signifie simplement que le GPS est éteint.
[/CITATION]
Bonsoir, excusez-moi, pour des raisons privées j'ai du délaisser le drone. Mais en effet, la lumière clignote rapidement trois fois. Est-il possible que ce soit uniquement un problème de nappe de connexion ou de pile dans le GPS?
En tout cas, merci beaucoup de votre aide !!

Good evening, excuse me, for private reasons I had to leave the drone. But indeed, the light is flashing rapidly three times. Is it possible that it's only a problem with the connection cable or the battery in the GPS?
In any case, thank you very much for your help !

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "Steve Carr, message: 212419, membre: 453"]
Le ST16 affiche-t-il toujours Acquiring ou affiche-t-il également Ready?
Combien de satellites montre-t-il pour le H et le ST16?
[/CITATION]
Bonsoir, le ST16 affiche aussi "ready" mais au bout d'un très long moment! Mais il le perd au bout d'un très court instant. Pour le nombre de satellites, il varie entre 8 et 10 ...
dans tout les cas merci de votre aide !!

Good evening, the ST16 also displays "ready" but after a very long time! But it loses it after a very short moment. For the number of satellites, it varies between 8 and 10 ...
in any case thank you for your help !

[QUOTE = "Arthur O, post: 217052, member: 23313"]
For the number of satellites, it varies between 8 and 10 ...
[/ QUOTE]
Are you testing the H in an open area outside?

Leui
[QUOTE = "Steve Carr, message: 217092, membre: 453"]
[QUOTE = "Arthur O, poste: 217052, membre: 23313"]
Pour le nombre de satellites, il varie entre 8 et 10 ...
[/ CITATION]
Testez-vous le H dans une zone ouverte à l'extérieur?
[/CITATION]
oui j'ai essayé à l’extérieur, dans un endroit dégagé où j'avais déjà volé mais rien à faire..

yes I tried outside, in a clear place where I had already flown but nothing to do

oui j'ai essayé à l’extérieur, dans un endroit dégagé où j'avais déjà volé mais rien à faire..
yes I tried outside, in a clear place where I had already flown but nothing to do
@Arthur O,
As you said, the problem could be the GPS battery or the need to disconnect and reconnect the connector. When the connector is disconnected, make sure each wire pin is fully inserted into the back of the connector.
Also make sure no other wires are too close to the GPS wires.
It may also be helpful to post a screenshot of the GUI page to give a better idea of what the UAV sees.

www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)
@Arthur O,
Comme vous l'avez dit, le problème pourrait être la batterie du GPS ou la nécessité de débrancher et de rebrancher le connecteur. Lorsque le connecteur est déconnecté, assurez-vous que chaque broche de fil est entièrement insérée à l'arrière du connecteur.
Assurez-vous également qu'aucun autre fil n'est trop proche des fils du GPS.
Il peut également être utile de publier une capture d'écran de la page d'interface graphique pour donner une meilleure idée de ce que voit le drone.

@Arthur O,
As you said, the problem could be the GPS battery or the need to disconnect and reconnect the connector. When the connector is disconnected, make sure each wire pin is fully inserted into the back of the connector.
Also make sure no other wires are too close to the GPS wires.
It may also be helpful to post a screenshot of the GUI page to give a better idea of what the UAV sees.
Alright it's noted ! I send it to you quickly, thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval