Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Green-Red Switch on battery?

Reaction score
Hi,
i bought a second hand Yuneec Typhoon and it's really great.
But I can't find the information regarding the green-red switch on the battery?
What does it do?

Kind regards,
Tom

Hello there are no switches on the battery. These are stickers with which you can mark whether empty or charged.

GREETINGS TO ALL HAMSTERS

Hello if not understood. These stickers are available as accessories and you can stick them on the back and slide them from red to green or vice versa so that you know which battery is full or empty.

Greetings to all hamsters

Ideally you can use these charge indicators in 3 positions:

Green = Fully charged

Red = Fully discharged

Midway - showing some red / some green = Storage charged

?

I'm using a simple 3 colour dot system. Green= full charge, Red= discharged, Yellow=stored. I use a small piece of electrical tape to cover the 2 non current states and just reposition the tape as the state changes. The "charge date" sticker is written with a dry erase marker so it can be wiped off. The small #s indicate the last IR readings taken.

Attachments

• IMG_2485.JPG
    IMG_2485.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2486.JPG
    IMG_2486.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
I have marked ( numbered ) my batteries as i have 7 , if you are not keeping a flight log , you need to do so to insure you keep a history of all things H . I also log my battery time / use/ storage / after every flight , even if a battery does not get used in flight , it gets discharged to storage level. Stickers are greatd , but if you fly commerical , the FAA may at some time , want to see your log/s ...

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430