Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from Iowa

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just moved to NE Iowa from Indiana. Been wanting to get into drones for a while now and finally purchased my Typhoon h pro. I was looking at a Mavic pro 2 but after talking with a friend of mine ( who has been making drones for a few years) decided on the Typhoon H. Im looking into doing real estate photography as soon as I get my 107. In april I will be taking a class at the local community college to prepare for the test. As soon as it warms up a bit I will take my bird out and get in some flying time. I cant wait. Until then I am slowly acquiring other things I need.( more batteries, a better charger, perhaps a skin to make it more visable). If you are in the NE Iowa area shoot me a message , would love to find some interesting places to fly.

Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

You will find that the THPro is a very good machine for the money. It is a very stable photo/video platform and looks very professional both on the ground and in the air. After having mine and flying for a few months, I agree with your decision to make it more visable. When against trees or other dark backgrounds it can be very difficult to keep an eye on it.

Best wishes in your business endeavors with the TH.

Reactions: deforestdiamond
Hello everyone. I just moved to NE Iowa from Indiana. Been wanting to get into drones for a while now and finally purchased my Typhoon h pro. I was looking at a Mavic pro 2 but after talking with a friend of mine ( who has been making drones for a few years) decided on the Typhoon H. Im looking into doing real estate photography as soon as I get my 107. In april I will be taking a class at the local community college to prepare for the test. As soon as it warms up a bit I will take my bird out and get in some flying time. I cant wait. Until then I am slowly acquiring other things I need.( more batteries, a better charger, perhaps a skin to make it more visable). If you are in the NE Iowa area shoot me a message , would love to find some interesting places to fly.
Not sure if you have a manual for the H, here's one.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: deforestdiamond
welcome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone