Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from Romania

NiG

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Gabriel, I'm new in drone "affair" and after one week of reading reviews, articles and technical specifications, I just decide to be a Typhoon H owner. Is still on the way, and now I'm reading as much as I can. Let's hope I don't need spare parts...
Well....All the best, and clear sky!

Reactions: RaeThrills
Welcome pilot. This is one of the best places to get your knowledge on. These guys are awesome. If you get lost someone here will be more than happy to help. This is why I love the rc community we all just want to have fun with the stick time. Please continue to read up on the H. Watch so how to videos on YouTube. Many of them to choose from. I did even though I fly multiple aircrafts. The typhoon was a bit scary for me because I'm a manual flyer, I don't need assistance from electronics. It took a few flights to get the nervousness out. But once it was gone. This thing is so cool. I love flying the H. Congrats and welcome.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Welcome.. is it awesome that this site can connect us with the same issues with our quad birds from around the world..hi my name is Don .. take it easy and take care of your self..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430