Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings!

Reaction score
New drone pilot with a new TyphoonH Pro here!

Barely 90 minutes old, batteries still charging. I'm an oldster and always wanted an RC aircraft, but it seemed to always be a hassle, so never did that. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I've been lurking and researching, and saw the Typhoon H with Intel Real Sense was $300 off today, so took the jump. Busy memorizing the manual, charging batteries- haven't powered it up yet! Bad weather here in Florida for the moment, so I won't be flying it this weekend and will instead, be reading!

Just wanted to introduce myself, and say I'm very open to advice!

Brahma

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads
wreath_sm.png

New drone pilot with a new TyphoonH Pro here!

Barely 90 minutes old, batteries still charging. I'm an oldster and always wanted an RC aircraft, but it seemed to always be a hassle, so never did that. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I've been lurking and researching, and saw the Typhoon H with Intel Real Sense was $300 off today, so took the jump. Busy memorizing the manual, charging batteries- haven't powered it up yet! Bad weather here in Florida for the moment, so I won't be flying it this weekend and will instead, be reading!

Just wanted to introduce myself, and say I'm very open to advice!

Brahma
Welcome to the forum. There are many good tutorials on Youtube.

Also look a the list of videos here:
Jeff Sibelius

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval