Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GUI questions

Reaction score
Hi, this is the result of GUI, can anyone help me with this, is it all correct? Thank you

dron2.PNG

dron3.PNG

What is your concern? The failures are for the modules you don't have I'm assuming. If you move the H around while connected to the GUI you will see the other numbers move showing all the gyros are working. If it's not on a level surface it will always display roll and pitch values. Zero is no movement facing true north on level surface at sea level in theory. It's more important to see the numbers change as you rotate it or tilt it and they go back to the same values when in a designated stationary position.

ok, cool, thanks CraigCam. I ran Speed Controller Status and the picture I get afterwards is the rosé color, is that what is supposed to happen?
So I will run the test again and move the TH around to see how it does.

Yes. You can spin all motors at once or one at a time by clicking on them. It's more to test proper rotation and response so it only needs those couple of secs to spin. If you try to test motors pre flight no props via connection to controller, the H kind of makes a bunch of ugly sounds and goes into 5 motor mode. So don't do that as it's normal (??) behavior which is why motor checking is done with the GUI. The main reason for using the GUI is to set your default height and smart mode limits at user values.

I have the GUI downloaded to my computer but I've never seen the need to use it yet. As CraigCam says, probably the main reason for using the GUI is to set your default height and smart mode limits at user values. Since I also use my H for commercial stuff I have to keep it within the CAA 400ft limit for standard PfCO to stay legal, Because of that, then, I have no cause to alter the height that my H can ascend to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval