Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Guy got his drone took off him

Nope its not allowed to play apart from on YouTube crap does not redirect sorry never new it did this or would not have posted it

It doesn't redirect but you can click on the Youtube in the lower right corner and go to it. ... I tried just pasting the link here but it automatically inserts the video.

Guy really tested authority. Got his bird taken away but the cops were very nice about the whole thing. So wasn't the owner. Makes for a good encounter all around. Lesson learned .. the hard way.

Reactions: Thomas111
Bottom line, there are places trespassing of any kind is prohibited, military facilities are among them,and some more than others. The entire area is heavily posted with no trespassing signs, some clearly stating lethal force authorized. The guy lost his equipment because he was stupid, thought he could get away with it, and perhaps figured having a drone made him "special". Those that know the area are aware nothing goes unnoticed when people are near the boundaries.

I have a phone app that shows in detail where you are and where restricted no fly areas are. Easy thing to use too and will save a lot of hassle.

Lincon county police take drone from guy on orders of area51 liaison office

This is why there are multiple apps that will say don't fly in this area. He can't even be mad. He seen the sigh and ignored it. I can't say I feel bad. No fly zone is no fly zone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin