Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H battery terminal diagram

Reaction score
How do all anyone have a diagram of a YUNH105 h battery terminals , also has anyone a way of discharging batteries to safe level without actually flying or running on ground . I'm in a built up residential area no where to fly .. i charged batteries to go flying but next day the lock down came into force tried to by a lead off Internet but everywhere is quoting may delivery from China

You can arm the motors and let the aircraft stay on the ground at idle speed with props mounted. It takes longer to discharge than flying, but will work.

ABC9654A-56DB-4693-9D76-3C5BF7EA5D40.jpeg
The terminals with the numbers are the balance charging leads. The two outermost terminals are the main terminals and carry 16.8 V at full charge.

Last edited:
Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Thanks for the reply , I've tried it but takes a long time and I didn't want to work motor's unduly and with it sat on ground there's little cooling of the motors doing it that way.. but I've got a bank of 6 dc fans that I used for dicharging batteries , I thought about using that to connect to each battery and run them down that way

Thanks for the reply , I've tried it but takes a long time and I didn't want to work motor's unduly and with it sat on ground there's little cooling of the motors doing it that way.. but I've got a bank of 6 dc fans that I used for dicharging batteries , I thought about using that to connect to each battery and run them down that way
The fans will work but don't let the batteries run completely dead.all you're looking for is storage level.

One possibility is to buy an adapter cable for a common universal charger with storage function to keep a long life of the batteries.
Example:

That will work fine! Just use care in wiring to the battery. I used cables like @h-elsner mentions to connect to several 12V lanterns. Just monitor the voltage and remove the battery when you are down to 15.4V.

Reactions: Russell Smith
You can arm the motors and let the aircraft stay on the ground at idle speed with props mounted. It takes longer to discharge than flying, but will work.

View attachment 20907
The terminals with the numbers are the balance charging leads. The two outermost terminals are the main terminals and carry 16.8 V at full charge.

I too run my H on the ground,with props on.
It's quicker than doing
It with my T240 Duo
Charger.
Keith

How do all anyone have a diagram of a YUNH105 h battery terminals , also has anyone a way of discharging batteries to safe level without actually flying or running on ground . I'm in a built up residential area no where to fly .. i charged batteries to go flying but next day the lock down came into force tried to by a lead off Internet but everywhere is quoting may delivery from China
If I recall your in the UK? So Copter EU will ship to UK, with no need to ship from China.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet