Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H+ first impressions

Reaction score
I went out and helped a friend who just bought the +. I've got to say compared to the 480 and 920 it's light years apart. The ground effect had no effect on landing. Had 20 mph winds and it held its ground.

Altitude hold is worlds better than the 480 and 920. We had a grain truck that was a 1/4 mile away loading corn and that's the only noise I heard while the + was 25 feet from us. I would guess that the blades are less aggressive on pitch to reduce noise which is why to me the + looked a little slower than the 480 at full rabbit. The + is considerably quieter. If any one has a complaint about noisy drones they will be barking up the wrong tree on the +.

No lens cover was a little weird. The batteries didn't appear to last much longer than the 480 but maybe that's because of first time use. This platform with the different OS seems like the cats meow! I think like the Star Trek movies every other drone seems to be the ticket. Yuneec finally has a DJI competitor in camera, stability and programming on the +.

I agree. I came from a DJI Phantom 4 and though there are a couple things I miss (mostly the ability to adjust aperture in the camera), I love how smooth and quiet the plus flies right out of the box.

I'm a Nikon 750 guy so the aperture is something that is important to me. I think the c23 is for the first time a very good camera that is worthy of producing images on par or even a little better than the p4p. The DJI products for me are great because I like altitude hold and the 480 and 920 suck at that. The + is getting close to that altitude hold with just GPS which is impressive. Putting ground sensors would nail it for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech