Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus GPS Display

This is the sort of thing that you usually tell us about Steve! One more thing I REALLY miss from the H480!

• Haha
Reactions: Murray Martz
Well Steve you have peaked my curiosity. ? So you want to see the coordinates on the ST-16S screen specifically? I am going to ask a dumb question (someone has to);) - obviously using a separate device will not work for what you are trying to accomplish correct?

Reactions: JackMTaco
on the H Pro and advance on the right side existe a colum with that coordinates , on the H520 on the sreen down the radar show the cordinates too... H Plus nothing ....

I am going to ask a dumb question (someone has to);)

F! ? That's MY job! ?

BTW, what gives with @AH-1G getting his own smilie?? ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Pilot
On the H the display coordinates were very handy. If I needed a quick reference for a location I would just take a screen shot with the center button. I then have a pic from the camera showing the coords.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Is it really a nice feature to have? Have one option to show the bird GPS? Actually GPS is inside of the picture when shoot

Is it really a nice feature to have? Have one option to show the bird GPS? Actually GPS is inside of the picture when shoot

If the bird goes down somewhere it’s really nice to be able to look at the screen and plug the coordinates into Google Earth on a cell phone. Having to download a picture, if you managed to take one at the right time and place, in order to view EXIF data requires more time and equipment, and the equipment likely is not available without leaving the scene. Same applies to downloading a flight log to obtain coordinates. If it was on the screen you would have it when you needed it.

A nice feature for a new firmware update might be incorporating a means to tap the GPS icons to display coordinates.

Reactions: DCH
BTW, what gives with @AH-1G getting his own smilie?? ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
[/QUOTE]
lol,?
I put back on my work clothes, will be doing some major inspections across the country.

Last edited:
If the bird goes down somewhere it’s really nice to be able to look at the screen and plug the coordinates into Google Earth on a cell phone. Having to download a picture, if you managed to take one at the right time and place, in order to view EXIF data requires more time and equipment, and the equipment likely is not available without leaving the scene. Same applies to downloading a flight log to obtain coordinates. If it was on the screen you would have it when you needed it.

A nice feature for a new firmware update might be incorporating a means to tap the GPS icons to display coordinates.
Good point and now it's clear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss