Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus interface on the H520

Reaction score
here's a short clip I did of the new interface.

Mountain View Enterprises

So why in the H520 thread?
Will if this does indeed work. And it seems that it will.
Then the H520 just got a lot more awesome.
You can have the best of both worlds.
Commercial DataPilot
Consumer Flightmode2.0
Can't wait for this to be finished.

Interesting, can you think that we can run both applications? the H480 and DataPilot on our stations? That would be very nice :)

Yes run both

No curved cable cam? No camera intervalometer? I'll pass, BIG TIME.
It's a beta still.
The top option is the waypoints (CCC)
It has timelapse .
So basically you just said it didn't have everything I showed it had.
;)

Didn't see either- sorry. Does the intervalometer have different settings than just 1 per second? (I hope)

Again, does the intervalometer have different settings than just 1 per second? (I hope)

9F27DC4E-B9F9-4680-B408-B4BE03B3A923.jpeg
Also 3,5, or 7 photo bursts

Now waiting to see when the h plus is released that the software is a android apk that can be downloaded into the h520 controller. I want to get hold of this upon the final release to see how the landings are. Mostly if they are constant near pin point from the launch point or they vary from the launch point location. Quick question will the h520 bind with the beta software without the camera and still give all the readouts on the screen.

No. Sorry. Not yet.

Will this new interface get an interactive map? Seems in H520 does have but not seen on this H plus interface

Will this new interface get an interactive map? Seems in H520 does have but not seen on this H plus interface
It didn't seem to.
..... Another reason that the H520 can justify its price.

It didn't seem to.
Is the difference betweetster the H plus and H520 only software, is there a differance in hardware? is the E90 another camera than te C23? I need a hexacopter for video and photo, witch one is best?

Is the difference betweetster the H plus and H520 only software, is there a differance in hardware? is the E90 another camera than te C23? I need a hexacopter for video and photo, witch one is best?

Only the software.
If you don't need mapping then the H Plus will be fine.
HOWEVER the H520 is a commercial platform offering better payloads and third party software.
The H Plus IMHO will not have access to other cameras such as the E50 or CGO-ET etc.. and the New E10T(updated thermal)... And an optical zoom camera (end of year early next)
So for longevity you are better with the H520.
But price the H Plus wins as it is the same as the H520 hardware.

Reactions: Dronemdia
It didn't seem to.
OK, thanks for your reply. So i will stay with my current H and switch to DJI. I suffer a lot without when flying without a map.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan