Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus Maiden Flight Jan1 2022 4K

Reaction score
Website
www.jcommstudios.com
H Plus first flight. Shot full auto everything h264 UHD 4K60p and output at UHD 4K30p. The C23 is a decent flying camera and I look forward to getting into the some of the manual settings. Slight proc amp -3 on most clips but the natural video on this 1" sensor camera is excellent.

I agree, the C23 is a great camera. You captured some lovely video. Good editing and sound track work as well. Just to educate me, what did you mean in saying, "Slight proc amp -3 on most clips"?
Well done...

Reactions: jcommstudios
I agree, the C23 is a great camera. You captured some lovely video. Good editing and sound track work as well. Just to educate me, what did you mean in saying, "Slight proc amp -3 on most clips"?
Well done...
@slw74 If you edit in Premiere, or I imagine many others, you usually have a selection of video processing options. Choose video effects/ adjust and you will see levels, contrast, etc. and there will usually be a ProcAmp. This was something we used with analog video and it is a quick way to make adjustments of color, brightness, tint, contrast and saturation live or in post. The digital effect works exactly the same. I've attached a picture and circled the ProcAmp location and after it has been applied to the clip. So fully auto flight in natural mode and I basically just dropped the brightness to -3 and left everything else alone. Old version of Premiere on my laptop but the interface on whatever program you edit with should be similar. Hope this helps!
ProcAmp.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval